NovaTV is an Android app to watch movies & TV series. The app is available for Android devices only. According to the developers, the app is a modular search tool for content. Nova TV app can be installed on various Android supporting devices like Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV and Nvidia Shield.
Here in this post, you can learn how to Nova TV on the devices we mentioned earlier. And, users can install Nova TV on Windows & Mac PC or Laptop too. NovaTV supports Trakt, Real debrid and SeriesGuide support.
How to Download & Install NovaTV APK on Android
There are 3 steps involved in the successfully getting the app on your smart phones.
- Download Nova TV APK
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Install the APK
Step 1: NovaTV APK 1.0.8 Download
- Open Google chrome or any web browser on your Android phone
- Search Nova TV APK and go to developers site to get the file
- Or, you can use this link to get it directly from the official site
Step 2: Enable Unknown Sources on Android
- Go to phone settings >> security
- Find Unknown sources option from the available options
- Enable the option in case it is disabled.
- If you are using the latest version of Android, you will be asked to enable unknown sources at the time of installation.
Step 3: Steps to Install Nova TV on Android
- Open file manager on your smart phone
- Search for the APK you have already downloaded
- Tap on Nova TV .APK file and hit install
- When the app is installed successfully, you will see the notification on your screen.
That’s how you can get Nova TV app or any Android application on your devices. Now, we will see how to install Nova TV on other devices.
How to Install Nova TV on Amazon Fire TV & Firestick
Firestick is a popular device to watch movies and TV series. You can install Nova TV on all Fire TV devices.
- Power on your Firestick device
- Open Downloader app on your device
- Get the latest version of Nova TV APK for firestick
- Install the app
If you are new to the app and need a step by step guide to install NovaTV APK on Fire TV, you can read this separate guide to Install Nova TV on Firestick
How to Install NovaTV on Nvidia Shield
Nvidia Shield is similar to your Android TV. You can easily sideload Nova TV on Nvidia Shield. Here are the steps:
- Go to Apps on your device
- Install downloader app by Aftvnews
- Enable unknown sources option
- Get back to home screen and launch Downloader app
- Download & Install Nova TV APK on Nvidia Shield using downloader app.
Some users might need complete step by step tutorial to install the app on their device. If you are one of them, you can go through the guide on how to install Nova TV on Nvidia Shield
How to Install Nova TV App on PC
Yeah Yeah Nova TV is an android app and Windows or Mac devices do not support Android apps directly. But you can still install and use the Nova Tv on PC or Laptop using Android emulators. Here are the steps involved in it:
- Find a good Android emulator for your PC or Laptop
- Install the emulator
- Download Nova TV APK on PC or Laptop
- Install the APK with the help of emulator you installed on your PC
FAQ on NovaTV
1. Can I cast Nova TV?
The app supports Google chromecast. You need to connect your phone and chromecast device to the same Wifi
2. Is Nova TV Available on iOS devices?
No. Official site of Nova TV did not mention anything about iOS version.
3. Can I Install Nova TV on Android TV?
Yes. You can install the app on Android TV Box. Make sure you are running the latest version of Android
4. Is It The Official Site?
No. This is not the official site of Nova TV.
Source of this content:
Nova TV official site and various YouTube videos