NovaTV on Firestick lets you watch Movies & TV Series. You can follow your favorite series with this app. The app is designed for Android devices. Amazon Firestick users can side load Android apps. So, If you are a firestick users, you can sideload this app on your device.
In this post, we have covered the steps to install Nova TV on Amazon Firestick, Fire TV & latest Firestick 4K. The steps are very simple. You can just follow along with us.
You need to set up your Firestick device before you start the installation of NovaTV app. Here is what you need to do.
Set Up Firestick to Install Nova TV
- Plug in Firestick and launch it
- Go to the setting of your Firestick. You can find the option at the top menu bar.
- Scroll right and click on My Fire TV
- Now, click on developer options
- There, you will find apps from unknown sources option.
- Hit on that and click on Turn on option
Now, your firestick device is ready to install NovaTV Android app. Let’s see how to install it.
Download & Install NovaTV on Firestick
- Go to the home screen of your firestick device and click on search option
- Enter downloader and click on search
- Select the downloader app and install it on your firestick
- Once the download is complete, click on open
- When you launch it, you will see an address bar. Enter the following URL in it and click on Go
- The URL is to download Nova TV APK
- Wait for the download to finish
- When the process is complete, you will see installation wizard
- Click on Install and wait for the app to install completely
- You will see App installed on your screen once the installation is complete
- Launch the app and go browse the app features
We have learned how to install NovaTV on Firestick and other Fire TV devices. If you have faced any issues while following the guide, you can let us know through the comments.