Nova TV for PC is an Android application for you to watch movies and your favourite TV series’ from all over the globe. Nova TV is a multi-platform software which makes sure you remain hooked. It runs on your smartphone, Android TV, PC, Amazon Firestick, and Nvidia Shield as well.
The developers have laced Nova TV with several amazing features. It comes with Trak.tv, Real Debrid, and Premiumize.Me integrated. To ensure worldwide reach, it has subtitles in over 220 languages. You can also get links for movies up to 4K and the download speed has been excellent. In this article, we will discuss how to install Nova TV for PC and Laptop easily.
Download & Install Nova TV for PC
We have broken down the entire process in easy steps so that you find it easier to understand. You can install Nova TV on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Mac devices.
Install Nox App Player
Nova TV for laptop is primarily an Android app and it needs an emulator for it to run on your PC. The most recommended choice is Nox App Player.
- You can download the emulator by visiting its official website.
- Or you can use this drive link to get the file
- Tap on it and the package will being downloading on your PC.
- Once downloaded, Run it to install successfully on your system.
Download Nova TV APK
You need the latest version of Nova TV APK to install the app.
- The app size is not very large and it hardly take a few minutes for the download to complete.
- This you need to download on your PC or Laptop that you want to use to install Nova TV app
Steps to Install Nova TV APK on Windows
Here are the steps to install Nova TV on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 devices:
- Double click on Nox App Player icon and wait for it to open.
- Once it loads, minimize it and go the next step.
- Go to the Downloads folder and find the Nova TV APK that has just been downloaded.
- Select the APK and drag and drop it to the Nox App Player world.
- The installation process is automatic and it should start in a few seconds.
- You will see a notification from Nox when the installation is done.
Install Nova TV on Mac
Nova TV on Mac can be installed in a similar manner as that of Windows.
- Install Nox App Player on your Mac and open it.
- Now, go to the APK file location and open it with Nox Android emulator
- The emulator recognizes the APK and installs the app on your device
- Once the installation is done, launch the application from Nox emulator.
We have learned how to install download Nova TV APK and install it on Windows and Mac devices. I hope this guide helped you and you could successfully install the application.